Skype
dog_meatt

Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna

Very interesting!

Very nice work Luis, I rather like it. The animation was good, lip sync was good. The story was the best part in my opinion.

And stop saying sorry.

Hobo Washes Ballz Hobo Washes Ballz

Instructional!

I now know how to wash hobo ballz, very useful, thanks!

Boy with Nails for Eyes Boy with Nails for Eyes

Awe inspiring!

This piece of work is amazing.

The artwork is beautiful, and it rightfully deserves the description beautiful. What really adds to the atmosphere and helps draw in the reader is the background music and occasional animation. The story(as I went to your website and saw chapter 1 after seeing this) is really unfolding! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for chapter 2, I really want to know where this story goes!

Good job, amazingly beautiful art work and story, keep it up!

shngrdnr responds:

Glad you like it Dogmeat - the next bit'll be up soon as possible!

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing!

This is amazing, I love it. It's like a real movie, the music really sets the attitude for it, and the way it's told really gets you into the story.

Native American Legends Native American Legends

I love it!

This was great, the humor was funny, and I really like how the little bubbles were live action, really made it better. I love this, make more!

Desert Dessert Desert Dessert

Great flash!

Haha, this flash was cute. And pretty awesome. The art work on it was great. The story line was simple and easy to follow. And it had an awesome ending.

vectoplasm responds:

Thanx Dog;

Some have said that it's a little fast paced and a bit hard to follow, so I'm glad to hear that you had no problem ascertaining the events of the plot. To be honest, I can see both sides of the discussion, it is pretty quick in some areas, but if you stare at it intently enough, it usually works out.

Next time I'll animate a slower tune. =))

Glimworm Glimworm

Funny

Haha, clever. I loved it. It's music really set the mood. And I feel like this is some of the better quality animation on Newgrounds!

On The Moon (episode 15) On The Moon (episode 15)

I love the series.

I love all your series, they're great. I can zoom in 100 and it still looks great. The humor is always great. The characters are awesome.

Also I love the detail you put on the tardus box!

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Awesome movie!

I loved this, it is proof as to how Twatlight is bullshit. I love the voice over. I loved how well together the script was. No animation, but that made it all the more awesome. So when the next bullshit Twatlight comes out, you better parody that in the same manor as this one!

A Big Three Xmas A Big Three Xmas

Not bad, not bad at all.

I found it was a decent flash, great animation, the 'story' line could've been worked on a bit more, but that'd be irrelevant I guess to what you were getting at, some points made me laugh inside a bit. And to make you happy, I got a few of the jokes, and I'm in Canada and don't give a shit about the recession.

Nutcasenightmare responds:

But apparently Harper does. There goes $3.29 billion of our money.